Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dog Days of Summer, Livin' the Life


Dog Days of Summer is completed and published! What fun was that! Now I have to get back to my current work in progress which is Crooked Places Straight, Straight Talk about Hard Places. It's a massive project, but I have all of the materials that I want to include in the book. It's just a matter of getting all of my ideas in order and in the format that I am working on. At least I don't have to come up with a layout, as I've already got that part in order. Formatting my books and getting my thoughts all in order is pretty challenging, but rewarding. I'm on chapter five and right now I have no idea how many chapters I will have. I have considered stopping my progress and actually doing an outline. I'll have to see how smoothly things go. I haven't had the luxury of working on my own projects for quite a while now as I had to complete my prior commitments. I'm going to make hay while the sun shines as I know that I'll be busy here again soon with my new set of writing hopefuls!

Hopefully I'll be able to clear my own plate of abandoned projects! I've got two novels that beg my completion, and two more that are pestering me to begin! I'll also have to educate myself on the marketing side of publishing one of these days so that I might hopefully be able to actually release my three completed novels! At this point in time I'm no more published than anyone other hopeful on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment