Saturday, June 4, 2011

Knock, Knock!!!

California Adventure in Photo... Writing Adventure in Future...
I'm looking for some interest in my Second Annual Rogue Bud Writing Competition in Honor of Joel Muska! I want to have some names and some voices that I can become familiar with in the next couple of months.

I'm changing things up a bit. My contest rules are going to reflect my new mind set. I know that it was no-one's fault that I was never able to publish a book (yet) for Kimi. I also know that it was partly my fault for accepting submissions for work that was not yet completed! That is most definitely one thing that is going to be different this year!!! If you are working on completing a book, then I suggest that you get it done!!! I will only consider completed manuscripts this year, period!!!

I will consider a novel, or a memoir, and possibly something in-between... But first, I'd like to get to know you. I want to know why you write and what are your hopes and dreams. What drives you? What kind of hurdles have you had to overcome to be a writer? Who inspires you? I want to use this pre-contest time to find out who the 'players' are going to be and if I can help to inspire you to get that manuscript completed so that it will qualify to enter my contest when the time comes... So Knock, Knock. Who's there???

No comments:

Post a Comment