Saturday, May 12, 2012

On a Ramble is Complete!

I've completed, On a Ramble, On a Bright and Sunny Day: Mostly True Stories, Including Creep, Creepy Spider! What an accomplishment! (I still have to do my final edits with a hard copy before I make it available on Lulu.com, but I plan to get to that as soon as I can.)I also completed my friend Bill's book, The Treasure at Burro Tank! (Which was my last post on here...) He is so pleased with his little booklet! I'm still working on The Back Track Conspiracies... I didn't know just how very challenging this past year was going to be! Moving forward... I haven't forgotten my personal commitment to complete TBTC, but I have been busy doing edits on my first novel, AN ANGEL OF MERCY. She's a completed book, and right now is sitting on an editor's desk! I don't know if they are going to request the complete manuscript yet or not, but I'm getting all of the formatting ready just in case that they do! This post is a head's up that I am intending to host my Third Annual Rogue Bud Writing Completion in Memory of Joel Muska. I will post the contest guidelines at the beginning of July, but just a note: I will be asking for the same criteria as before, so if anyone is interested they can get their submissions polished and ready. I may only be willing to have 5 finalists this time around, so keep that in mind! I didn't advertise my competition last year, but this year will be a completely different story as I am getting more and more prepared to market my writing. I have great plans for my ministry, Joyful Noiz Ministries, this coming year! I'll be opening up an Etsy shop under the name of DnA Originals to showcase my sister Debbie and my art work. We upcycle items of interest into items of interest that are fun, and whimsical, and most of all, therapeutic. We've had a lot of fun, but I am working on the business promotion end of the spectrum... Always learning; Always growing. Any questions about my contest or art work just drop a line! Share this post with a friend! Let's see if we can get some traffic moving over here! Rose Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment