Sunday, October 31, 2010

Marissa Squeaks In!

Congratulations Marissa! I received your entry of "There She Goes". I knew that you wouldn't disappoint us! I sure do have my work cut out for me! But with my computer up and running - full of all - and I do mean all - of my old files - I have a renewed hope and attitude! I'm just looking for that last entry from Benjamin! It's not too late to get it in to me. Here is a reminder of why I selected Ben to be a finalist in the first place!

Benjamin Brindise:

“My life’s ambition is to write something that would influence people to stop for a moment and think about the underlying things in life. The darkness that surrounds us, but also the endless possibilities the world has if you can break free of the mundane and focus on your own course. I believe strongly in something Stephen King once said, “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”

It is a lot of hard work, but definitely worth the cost!!!

I will post the winner as soon as I make my decision. I expect to have the winner selected by no later than mid November so that I can begin the cover work as I await the completed manuscript.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go =D So glad you made the dead-line! I sure do hope Benjamin gets his in on time!

    Best of luck to you!

    ~ Julianna Del Vecchio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too! I wish he had... :( I hope everything is okay with him!

    Best of luck to you, too!

    Marissa McNicholas

    ReplyDelete