Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome Vivian, Contestant Number Six


Vivian Kimi Tozaki has thrown down the gauntlet with her requested first three chapters of her "Untitled" submission. I can't even begin to tell you all how much I appreciate the time and the effort that you have put forth for this competition! It's really going to be fun to actually produce a book for one of you!

As far as my own projects go I have had to endure a delay as I had a bad storm take out my computer! I'm happy to say that I have a different system now, but my files are still in limbo... For a writer I can say that the agony of the unknown has been quite difficult! I get pretty busy with my writing, and I'm working on a gal's memoirs that is kind of 'lost' for right now too... I guess we all have to endure our own trials and tribulations! Hang in there is all that I can say! And for the remaining three of you, I encourage you to step on out there and send me your requested material!

3 comments:

  1. All the very best to Vivian!
    And I wish to thank Ms.Rose for her support and this noble endeavor of hers in supporting us new writers. Many thanks,Ma'am! I wish you all the best as well for your "literary ventures" in the future!

    Best Regards,
    Adithya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Only 3 left!

    Good luck Vivian =D

    It's amazing how writers can really relate to each other! We understand the frustration and time that goes into our stories. I like to think of them as little babies. Sometimes we just want to give up and we get tired of 'their crying', but when we put time,patience and our hearts into it--it's amazing how they grow!

    I wish you every bit of success on your journey that your stories may take you~

    ~Julianna Del Vecchio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've missed out a lot. Four more new entries. Good luck Vivian, Adityha, Julianna and Cassandra! All the novel titles sound so interesting, intriguing and completely different. Woah, I can't believe 1st November is within few days.
    Now I should wish luck not just to all contestants, but to Miss Audrey too, as well as patience and strength. :]

    Happy Friday, y'all! (time zones)

    ReplyDelete